Saturday, April 30, 2011

A picture of the proud owners & visitors from Little Rock, Arkansas

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend! My Mom & I are proud of the progress of the Rock Cottage:
Owners - Kathy Duvall & Sis Owens

My sister Tracy & friends from Little Rock, Arkansas

I'm looking for feet to go with these tubs. One antique dealer told me that I would have to buy an old tub to get the feet. Another dealer will see if any of his 4 sets of feet will match the tubs. In other words, this will take some hunting. Hopefully, I'll get a match.

 This is green board, a waterproof sheet rock for bathrooms. I didn't know it would actually be green, but the color is a pretty turquoise.

Exterior paint is almost complete!
 The niche in the wall has had some wood from part of the old trim added at the base:
 I can't figure out why this old bead board is different colored stripes. I was told that it was salvaged wood, and from different homes. Does anyone know why these boards are different colors?
 The den area has had old flooring removed & getting sheet rock in some areas:
 This is another bedroom that will be natural wood, with only trim painted.