Monday, April 2, 2012

Updated pictures

Part 3 is almost complete! Yes, we are finally ready for business after 1 year of renovations & 3 different contractors. Our last phase has included an additional central heat/air unit (because one wasn't enough to cool the house in 107 degree Texas heat), a custom sign for our B & B,  shades & blinds in all the windows, insulation, a mini-kitchen for guests, and more furniture & art. Here are a few pics:
Come on in.....

We have new shades in the living room, and I changed the chairs from yellow & blue toile to these white ones, that I moved from my other home. 

Shabby Chic Dining room complete with Rachael Ashwell dining table.

I've added a few touches to the Master Bedroom, including the yellow chairs from the living room.

New additions are shades behind the lace curtains, a chalk dog from the state fair in the 50's (on the vanity), and my old pointe shoes hanging on the bed. I also added white chandelier shades. 

My mom & co-owner, Sis Owens, is relaxing with Sugar in the den. The coffee table & lamps will arrive in 2 days, and then the  room will be complete. This room has a flatscreen TV & plenty of room to relax & enjoy the laid-back lifestyle in Jefferson. The rock wall adds a rustic touch, and the sofas are super comfy.

 Blue guest room.

And adjoining bath.

That's all for now. Please like my Facebook page & join my blog at the top of the page. Thanks, Kathy