Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Rock Cottage B & B has sold!

Iron antique full bed, mattress, and all bedding $500.
Greetings! I would like to announce that the Rock Cottage B & B has sold. The new owners are buying the house as a home, and will not operate a B & B. My mother & I purchased the house to renovate and sell, so we are delighted. The new owners have purchased some of the furnishings, but we still have various items for sale. I have pictures and prices listed below, and you may contact me if you are interested. All items must be picked up by Feb. 10, in order for the house to be ready for closing. I would like to thank everyone for your support and interested in the Rock Cottage. 



Vanity $75,


Painting $50.

Slipcovered vintage chair $200.

Matching slipcovered chair $200.

Large painting $50.

Gray coffee table $40.

French print in custom frame $40.

Large picture $50.

Dining table $500. 4 chairs $100.

Arrangement & crystal vase $75.

Vintage ice bucket $20.

Wreath $15.

Red chair $50.

Candelabra $15.

Sold

3 Hummels $125.







Thank you for looking!
Kathy Duvall (903)806-0436