Monday, April 25, 2011

More pics to share.

The exterior paint is almost finished. The crew misunderstood my color choice around the 2 front doors and painted one red, but I like it! So, today I went around the house today with a marker & wrote the color that I wanted on the doors just in case. LOL



Dining Room:

 Bathroom with tub removed during construction:
 I'm still deciding whether or not to put the old tub back, or get a reproduction cast iron claw foot tub. It will depend on the price of restoration of the old tub.

Front room office/bedroom has had sheet rock installed:
 Old dining room table:
 Old heater:
 Den in back of house:
 Bath in back of house had built in cabinet removed to give more room:
Not too cute yet.
 One of bedrooms in back of house:
 Another view of den:

 Small bedroom:
 
First coat of red on door frame:
That's all for now. Come by again! Kathy