Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some great Christmas Sale Buys

I found some great buys on Christmas decorations to use next year for the Candlelight Tour of Homes in Jefferson, Texas. These items were purchased at Charley & Bella's in Marshall, Texas at 75% off. Here are some of them:
This jolly Santa is 30" tall
This cute cooking couple will
go in the kitchen on my white
Hoosier's style cabinet.


This gorgeous white Santa will go in my living room.

I love these velvet stockings & ice-skate
stocking holders.


Some upcoming projects I have are painting a Queen rice bed RED, adding a touch of red to my white and navy blue bathroom, and adding some burlap curtains for a cowboy chic touch. Be sure to click "join this site" on the left sidebar, and also click on our Facebook page & like it too! Thank you so much for looking! Kathy & Sis