Sunday, April 22, 2012

Preparation for our first guests!

I have spent the last few weeks in a panic preparing for our first guests. I wanted everything to be perfect, so many new furniture pieces and decorative items have been added to give a more finished look. I hit the antique shops in Jefferson, shopped my own home, and tried to pull everything together. Here is the updated version of some of the rooms:
This is one of our guest rooms: Mollie's Room with private adjoining bath.

This is the second bedroom: Bessie's Room. It was named after the original owner.

The adjoining bath has a new shower.

Coffee bar, microwave, & refrigerator for guests:

The common area for guest to relax or watch TV.

Now, on to the kitchen:


I bought a new hall tree for the living room.

That's all for now. Our website rock. cottage.net will be available for booking online soon. 
Thanks for looking......Kathy