Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kitchen & Bathroom tile floors are complete.

I think that my dog Mollie might be able to paint faster that the 2 painters we have hired. LOL. At least we have learned not to pay by the hour. Here are some pics of the completed tile. We are pleased with the job.




And last, but not least, here are my 2 electricians whom I call my bodyguards:



This next week, I'm looking forward to seeing a blue mantel & hearth, newly stained & sealed hardwood floors throughout, and a bright red vent-a-hood in the kitchen. We also have a couple of light fixtures to be hung, one in the laundry room, and another above the kitchen sink. Remember to click the "Follow" button at the top of the blog. Someone will will a free night's stay at The Rock Cottage when it is open. Don't miss out. There are only 12 followers, and family members are not eligible to win. LOL
 Stay tuned, Kathy