Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Goofing off at the construction site....

I had to snap this shot of Anthony trying out the tub. I was speechless. LOL.
Sorry ladies, he's taken. Now on to the decorating stuff.........

This is a vanity that I purchased soon after I acquired the house. I couldn't wait any longer to try it out in the dressing room adjacent to the master. I really like it here. It pops against the darker walls.

I purchased this vintage door knob for the kitchen door. The original brass one was worn out. I like the glass ones more.

And finally, we had some appliances delivered:


This is the partially installed shower. I'm acting as head contractor this week since the main man is vacationing in Florida. I'm sure everyone will be glad when he returns. LOL. But at this point, I just want everything done, so I'm giving the orders. Till next time, Kathy