Saturday, August 27, 2011

Moving Day - Part 1

I have been directing this move from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm I never thought we would get to this point, but it's here. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
I can't believe that I paid to store some of this junk! LOL

I'm not sure what to do with this rocker yet. The fabric is not my style.



Questionable pile of stuff.



This piano belonged to the original owners & it's going back in the same spot.


LOL. I don't know where this came from, but it's going in the trash bin.

The POD is almost empty.



The sofa will be joining these 2 chairs tomorrow.

Gibson Girl pictures from the original owners.


Another piece that came with the house.

 I am thinking about purchasing this bed.

This is another choice, but more expensive.

That's all for today. Stay tuned for Moving Day - Part 2.