Thursday, August 25, 2011

Furniture is about to be moved in!

At last, my ideas are about to be a reality at The Rock Cottage. The original furniture has changed a bit, and I wanted to have everything bright & sunny instead of the usual Victorian colors with very dark fabrics and furniture. Here are some pictures:

The Gibson Girl pictures to the right are original to the house too.

On to the dining room:
These are the original dining chairs. The new look has lightened up the dark chairs. I only have one monogrammed so far, because they know how I am and wanted to get my approval first. LOL

On to the bathroom:
The red pictures are silhouettes of the owners children. I added the red frames.
I love the Victorian style faucet. 

And last, the dressing room:
Look for more changes soon. Saturday, the furniture from the POD will be returned to the house, including the red stove! And next week the drapes will be installed, and hopefully all the plumbing will be finished. Then the next weekend, more furniture will be moved in from my storage building, garage, and my mom's house. Whew! Are y'all ready to see it in person?