Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Endless Roof......


Well, the roof job that was supposed to take 5 days, is now on it's third week! I've been to Hawaii, made it through a Tsunami scare, and back home & it's still not finished. Someone help me please! LOL The interior of the house is too crazy to post. I'm thinking about having a paint party. I'll supply the adult beverages. Anyone interested? I'm serious. Anyway, things are not going according to plans. Now, on to Plan B. I'm just ready for the decorating stuff. I won't even get into the central heat/air status, but the unit is jacked up on bricks.  Here are a few pictures, nothing to write home about, but that's about all to report at this time:
Mollie is checking out the shingles. Now, if they were just on the roof!

Hopefully, I'll have more pictures & more progress to report next time. 
Stay tuned!